The Inter-Drain Trenchless machines are renowned for their reliability and economy.
The SP - Series has been built to our rugged design specifications for the contractors wanting a single link plow. Models are available from 300 Hp to 420 Hp with high tractive efforts and low ground pressures to prevent compaction.
Special attention is paid to accurate grade control in all conditions and automatic grade control can easily be installed. High accurate installation speed is possible. Inter-Drain plows ensure the lowest cost drainage or cable installation possible per meter.
Each plow is equipped with standard features like:
- Independent track drive for infinite speed control, maneuverability and maximum output
- Long and wide oscillating track with tilt control to provide maximum ground contact for increased pulling power
- A free-floating single-link system is mounted to a center column in the middle of the machine to ensure easy steering. The strong hydraulic design holds grade without the cylinders folding up
- The engine and transmission of ample capacity are matched in such a manner that ideal power to weight ratio is created with maximum reliability
- The linkage system is suitable for an I-Shape and V-Shape plow
- The low angle plow design results in a low drawbar pull with minimal smearing and maximum shatter
- Height adjustable cabin located on the shank of stationary cabin in the middle of the tractor unit
- Operators enjoy a deluxe cabin including heating or air-conditioning
- Adjustable shank can be easily adjusted by the operator to 3 different heights
- Transport possible without dismantling the shank or pipebox