The AFT 45 Tractor Mounted Trencher is a strong lightweight trencher built to fit onto Compact tractors of 20-45hp
The AFT 45 Can be fitted with various digging chains, or a high performance slitting wheel for narrow, shallow trenches and optionally with total soil clear up and removal system.
- Neat, High Speed Trenching
- A wide range of trench sizes: widths from 1.6 to 8 inches and up to 3.936 feet deep.
- A high speed soil slitting wheel for very narrow trenching. For trenchers of approximately 1.5 to 4 inches wide and up to 18 inches deep.
- A choice of three digging booms to dig from ground level down to a maximum depth of 4 feet. Digging chains for digging widths of up to 8 inches.
- A sportsfield clean up system which clears up all the soil, elevating it to vehicles running alongside. It works with both digging chains and the slitting wheel.
- 2.54 inch pith fully detachable heavy duty digging chain.
- Continuously variable hydraulic depth control.
- Optional laser grading linkage and solenoid operated depth control for accurate drainage grading.
- The digging chain and trench slitting wheel are driven by the tractor PTO shaft through an adjustable torque limiting safety clutch and right angle gear box. A further roller chain drive powers the slitting wheel.